rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #1 1. 2. 3.
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #2 I like gooses... err geese... Gooses?
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2010 #3 Are these crops? The detail on the feathers seems indistinct. Did you use a tripod? You might need a faster shutter. I like the way the ripples in the water compliment the repeating shapes of their necks and bodies in #1.
Are these crops? The detail on the feathers seems indistinct. Did you use a tripod? You might need a faster shutter. I like the way the ripples in the water compliment the repeating shapes of their necks and bodies in #1.