Gender****ed

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$bVDAFun.jpg

**** yeah

Oh hey! It's kazoozie dressing up like a woman, taking a picture of himself with a lot of random stuff in the background.

*yawn*

Oh hey! It's kazoozie dressing up like a woman, taking a picture of himself with a lot of random stuff in the background.

*yawn*
That's practically all I do now, you noticed? :greenpbl:

I like how you stuck a ceiling fan into your cranium.

It's my new religious attire.

*yawn*

I did.

Actually, did you narrow your face in photoshop or something? It almost looks pointed.

Also, curious... is your objective to look like a woman, or look like a woman who doesn't know how to use makeup? I mean, if yer gonna do it, why not do it right? (well, unless your intent is a characterization or something)

Again... honestly just curious.

Kazooie, have you sent your audition tape in for RuPaul's Drag Race season 7 yet?

*yawn*

I did.

Actually, did you narrow your face in photoshop or something? It almost looks pointed.

Also, curious... is your objective to look like a woman, or look like a woman who doesn't know how to use makeup? I mean, if yer gonna do it, why not do it right? (well, unless your intent is a characterization or something)

Again... honestly just curious.
Nope, it's all couture/highlight! And I'll let you decide the rest. ;)

And Bitter, it's 21+. Also I'm not fishy enough.

Ah. Ok, so you have some time to become more polished.
Fishy...bah! Look how far Nina Flowers got in season one.

I did. Actually, did you narrow your face in photoshop or something? It almost looks pointed. Also, curious... is your objective to look like a woman, or look like a woman who doesn't know how to use makeup? I mean, if yer gonna do it, why not do it right? (well, unless your intent is a characterization or something) Again... honestly just curious.

Oh manny...it's about more than looking like a woman. It's about blurring gender lines and social norms.

Hm. Ok. I'm about as isolated in life as you can get, so all this is new to me.

Hm. Ok. I'm about as isolated in life as you can get, so all this is new to me.

Gender **** has been around forever. NY Dolls and others made it popular in the 80s. Then there was Bowie who did things all different.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back