4098407853_ae2de68bc5_b.jpg

4099204888_10cbdd8043_b.jpg

4099194456_d1f235b184_b.jpg

4096169856_15515b8446_b.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

And a little self-critic:
I don't really like how I PP them.

Last edited:
I love the angel of the two boats. Wish you had one without the background... a floor angel shot.

whats the tall thingy on the first one ? (right side)

looks like a geyser in the middle of the ocean xD

1. - I think I would crop it into portrait orientation with just the right side, and maybe pump up the color and contrast.

2. - like the composition, needs some work in PP though.

and i think I see your brush strokes/clone tool marks in #4. kind of distracting. Maybe you could soften the edge of the brush you are using to make it less noticable next time.

Thanks for the input!

the 2nd one has a lot of potential! just need a little post processing to take them to great
Done.
Here is another version of the second photo without that blue tint, but I like it!

I love the angel of the two boats. Wish you had one without the background... a floor angel shot.

Couldn't do it. This is 10mm and the camera was on the ground.:(

whats the tall thingy on the first one ? (right side)

looks like a geyser in the middle of the ocean xD

It's the Geneva fountain. The highest fountain in the world to be precise.

and i think I see your brush strokes/clone tool marks in #4. kind of distracting. Maybe you could soften the edge of the brush you are using to make it less noticeable next time.

I use photoshop Lightroom, but when I need cosmetic corrections, I use (VERY RARELY, that's why I don't upgrade) Photoshop 7. I've done my best to remove the stamps. And what you see is actually smudge. I hoped that it won't be that visible.

Most reactions

Back