What's new

Geneve, Switzerland

Michael_Volchenkov

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2629559631_f4df19447c_b.jpg
 
the first shot is cool, has an interesting depth of focus... i like it

the second one is booring... but hey i would be lying if i said i never took a booring shot

welcome to tpf :)
 
The first shot is wonderful. It looks like it was done in HDR? Either way, very nice :)
 
Welcome to TPF, MV.

I really like that first shot, as I am always intrigued by the older European architecture (so different than here in North America).

I look forward to seeing more of your photos.
 
the first one reminds me of that drawing of all those stairs and stuff coming off the walls and from the roof and everything, and its all crazy....you know the one i mean?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom