Kleine Sheidegg, Switzerland

JonFZ300

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a HDR Pano made of 9 shots. I captured this in the fall of 2017 on the trip of a lifetime in Switzerland. That's the Monch in the top left, the Jungfrau to the right of that and the Eiger would be out of frame to the left. I know it could use some color work, and I know some are not as taken with reflections as I am, but I love it. I have a 20x30 print of it hanging above my fireplace. Kleine Sheidegg, and the entire Lauterbrunnen Valley area, is one of those places that must be seen to be believed. Enjoy!

DgXtlEz.jpg

This is a HDR Pano made of 9 shots. I captured this in the fall of 2017 on the trip of a lifetime in Switzerland. That's the Monch in the top left, the Jungfrau to the right of that and the Eiger would be out of frame to the left. I know it could use some color work, and I know some are not as taken with reflections as I am, but I love it. I have a 20x30 print of it hanging above my fireplace. Kleine Sheidegg, and the entire Lauterbrunnen Valley area, is one of those places that must be seen to be believed. Enjoy!

DgXtlEz.jpg
Beautiful image! I wouldn’t change a thing.

I like it. This in an excellent example of and good HDR shot. Not over cooked or over processed.

Very nice. This is the way HDR images are supposed to look - like they are not HDR images - you have done a great job here.

WesternGuy

Great work and I don't think the HDR is overdone which is always nice to see..

Thanks a lot. I appreciate all the comments!

Most reactions

Back