What's new

Geology's muse

indie snob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
IMGP0615_edited.jpg

I loved my vacation to europe. This is in Edinborough (SP?) Scotland. This peak was apparently (as told by a tour guide) the peak where the idea of geology was concieved.
I simply love the sky in this one, and the green trees that seem to flow down the side of the peak are such a spectacle.
 
Nice shot :) I like the contrast and colors! Thanks for sharing!
 
It must be Arthur's Seat, if it is just off Edinburgh. You've had a chance to see it in some beautiful light! When I was there, the sky was very overcast all day long and it was very windy and there were no such nice greens on the Seat nor blues in the sky. Gave me the blues ... no, not really :D.
 
Nicely balanced composition and good exposure :D :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom