MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2007 #1 Hello Taken this afternnoon in Taiwan
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2007 #2 Hey, I like this one very much. Would be nice if you could highlight the kid a little more. Dani.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2007 Banned #3 I like the concept very much. There are three things that bother me a little:1) the boys face seems OOF (maybe just due to reduction), 2) the left side of the picture is duller than the right; 3) the banner intersects his head.
I like the concept very much. There are three things that bother me a little:1) the boys face seems OOF (maybe just due to reduction), 2) the left side of the picture is duller than the right; 3) the banner intersects his head.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Danir, The Traveler Thanks I will try to improve the post treatment because I don't like it too much like this Mat
Danir, The Traveler Thanks I will try to improve the post treatment because I don't like it too much like this Mat