E emayd No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 387 Reaction score 53 Dec 29, 2005 #1
elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 Banned #2 Breathtaking (as all your photographs are!) I love the choice of B&W here, and the way her upper body "tees" at the top of the frame. Oh, and I am totally digging the male dancer's thighs.........
Breathtaking (as all your photographs are!) I love the choice of B&W here, and the way her upper body "tees" at the top of the frame. Oh, and I am totally digging the male dancer's thighs.........
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 29, 2005 #3 elsaspet said: Breathtaking (as all your photographs are!) I love the choice of B&W here, and the way her upper body "tees" at the top of the frame. Click to expand... i agree, but you'll notice i removed the thigh comment
elsaspet said: Breathtaking (as all your photographs are!) I love the choice of B&W here, and the way her upper body "tees" at the top of the frame. Click to expand... i agree, but you'll notice i removed the thigh comment
Luminosity No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 2,507 Reaction score 17 Location Melbourne, Oz but missing Toronto. Dec 29, 2005 #4 I'll add a 'He has a nice tush' comment :mrgreen: I love how the dancers, particularly the female, are holding their bodies, making the composition in the photo so effective. The b&w adds even more drama, also. Very nice ! I'm really enjoying your dance shots.
I'll add a 'He has a nice tush' comment :mrgreen: I love how the dancers, particularly the female, are holding their bodies, making the composition in the photo so effective. The b&w adds even more drama, also. Very nice ! I'm really enjoying your dance shots.
LeadSister TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 165 Reaction score 2 Location CT Dec 29, 2005 #5 Very nice! I love ballet photos. I miss dancing alot sometimes. Pamela