Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
G'day to all,
Orange greetings from Holland.
Gr Joop (JPC)

img1986gerberageelcopy.jpg

G'day, Brettmc,
Beautiful flowers ! I know, but how is te picture ?
Gr Joop (JPC)

G'day,
My photo,s are almost always underexposed (I love it for) just as the Dutch painter.

Are you sure those are Gerbera Daisies and not Gazania Daisies?

Either way the composition is nice and the color looks good but as said before a little underexposed.

My photo,s are almost always underexposed (I love it for) just as the Dutch painter.

Fair enough if you like your pictures that way (your photography, your rules). However, I don't believe that Dutch painters (such as Vermeer an Rembrandt for example) are about dark ('underexposed') paintings, but more about close juxtaposition of light and dark tones in the same painting.

Personally, I like this photo. I like the composition, the focus is good, the yellow flower really stands out against the dark green foliage, I find it quite quite pleasing to the eye. Good work.

Are you sure those are Gerbera Daisies and not Gazania Daisies?

Either way the composition is nice and the color looks good but as said before a little underexposed.

The flowers resembles the Gazania, but the dealer said that de flowers are Gerbera ( family Asteracae)

Thanks for your comment.

Fair enough if you like your pictures that way (your photography, your rules). However, I don't believe that Dutch painters (such as Vermeer an Rembrandt for example) are about dark ('underexposed') paintings, but more about close juxtaposition of light and dark tones in the same painting.

You're right !

Personally, I like this photo. I like the composition, the focus is good, the yellow flower really stands out against the dark green foliage, I find it quite quite pleasing to the eye. Good work.

I'm glad you like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back