German Shepherd | Tamron 150-600 | Full size

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been a little busy editing senior portraits and finishing up a wedding, so I haven't had much time to get out and shoot.

So I grabbed the camera as I played fetch with the dogs. Tried out the tracking with moving subjects, etc.

This was one of my favorite shots. I'm plenty impressed with how creamy the background gets haha

Full Size here

Nikon D4
Tamron 150-600
1/500 f8 iso6400!
@ 600mm

15002179427_8b6e9d5872_c.jpg

Damn. Sh**'s sharp!

Damn! 6400 and looks that clean............. I need to hustle at work and close some deals lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everything said, but can't help thinking that had you rotated the camera 90 degrees you would have gotten all of the ears.

Yeah, I agree. Technically not the best, just testing out the sharpness and seeing how much BG I can blow out.

Yes, the background defocus of that lens looks very pretty to me. I've looked at maybe 200 test images from it; the background blur's character is one of the lens's strongest suits.

Your photos from this lens have pretty much sealed the deal for me...I gotta pick one of these up!

My photo???? No way lol, Coastalconn deserves all the credit here haha

His Osprey photos are hands down the best I've seen.

My photo???? No way lol, Coastalconn deserves all the credit here haha

His Osprey photos are hands down the best I've seen.

Its not that the subject matter is anything crazy, just seeing how sharp and the bokeh you are still getting even at f8. Want.

Aw great shot and gorgeous friend you have there! Those eyes.... Alice is the same, those wise eyes get me every time!

Most reactions

Back