www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5562.jpg

Taken 7.15am
Nikon D300
Processed in Adobe Lightroom 2.0

Whoa, very impressive shot of the ship at dusk! I really like this one

Nicely done and much enjoyed....I would think the full sized image would be stunning.

Cheers

Thanks guys, its pretty impressive alright, sending off this weekend for a poster, I guess it proves my point about always carry your camera, sometimes you just get lucky!

Nice. That looks like the Gorch Fock II, a three masted barque built as a training ship in 1958. I've been on the 1933 Gorch Fock when it was the Tovarisch (now re-renamed as the Gorch Fock I), but not the Gorch Fock II.

Best,
Helen

Edit: The US Coast Guard's Eagle is a sister ship to the Gorch Fock series, originally called the Horst Wessel (a few vessels were built to the original GF design).

Last edited:
Focking Cool

I love the sky its like dark, but not really dark yet

Stands in amazement at Helen B. :cyclops:

Great image Renair

Actually, I have friends, who have friends, whose family members, and freinds were on that ship, and died. But, I am not sure if we're talking about the same thing. Which one are you talking about. I am talking about the Titanic. That is the world's largest ship to be built. NO other ship, will beat that!

I am getting the dreded red "X"... I also checked the "properties" and the image it references is 28X30 pixels, which is more than likely the red "X" itself... Sure would like to see this one!

nice capture love it

Most reactions

Back