What's new

Get Fully Mooned !

SpreadIt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, 1st things 1st... I know these moon photos kind of suck but I've decided to share them anyways. There was a perfect gap through the tree's leaves I was standing under so naturally I decided to take some shots. I don't know why I like the first one but there something about looking straight up through the tree to the moon that was captivating. Best shot of the bunch. The second one was all the way zoomed in and the focus and darkness made the tree seem like it wasn't even there.

$MoonThroughTree.webp$Moon.webp
 
The problem with the first shot is that the tree is way soft and the moon's exposure is blown. It won't be going through to the next round.

The other shot is a . . . a . . . moon. It looks kind of soft, but its exposure is better.
 
$MoonThroughTree2.webp
 
Move the moon AWAY from smack-dab, dead, dull,boring dead-center.
 
Well that was the point of this picture. to have it in the center.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom