get ne out!

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried to get a decent shot of my little plastic duck yesterday.. I don't seem to get the bubbles right... what do you think? are the bubbles ok? or is the shot better without? (I wasn't trying to do something that would look realistic...)

any C&C would be welcome!

aqu5.jpg

aqu4.jpg

The shot is cool but the bubbles look fake to me.
Is the duck really inside the bowl with water? Guess not, I believe these are two shots put toghether?
If that's the case maybe you can take a 3rd shot of a little piece of alka seltzer or something like that and use the bubbles from that?

That is a cool shot.the bubbles are a bit much for me though

interesting concept, but I'm with the others, the painted in bubbles kind of ruin the effect. I do like the idea of alka seltzer...that could work, except I think you'll get too many small bubbles, and you really want 1 or 2 biggies.

I also would love to see the bowl shot without the duck.

BTW, am I the only one wondering why he has a rubber ducky (although Ernie tells me they make bath time lots of fun)?

nice very o2 like :)

I do like the idea of alka seltzer...that could work, except I think you'll get too many small bubbles, and you really want 1 or 2 biggies.

Yep, that's why it should be a small piece... but you may be right. Another option would be to get a small fishbowl air compresor... or just a small tube and blow through it.

There are other ideas, but I'll keep them to myself. :p

BTW, am I the only one wondering why he has a rubber ducky (although Ernie tells me they make bath time lots of fun)?

I've ceased wondering about that kind of stuff a long ago.

Yep, that's why it should be a small piece... but you may be right. Another option would be to get a small fishbowl air compresor... or just a small tube and blow through it.

There are other ideas, but I'll keep them to myself. :p

I've ceased wondering about that kind of stuff a long ago.

eeewwwwww

Apart from the idea with the duck and the bubbles (bubbles here look too painted), I really like how you lit and photographed that bowl!

Thank you guys ;-)
First off about the duck (and my gender.. I'm a "she" btw ;-) ), I had it lying around the house and don't exactly know where I got it from ;-)

The duck was acctually inside the bowl but these are still two shots put together, as I had to hold the duck down under water and removed my hand afterwards,, I was thinking about using a straw to blow into the bowl to get some bubbles and I would add them later to this shot...

The alka seltze tip is nice too thoug .. this way I could also add a few smaller bubbles to the fishbowl... I'll have to try and I'll let you know :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back