Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
08-33.jpg

I like it - kind of a quirky, unusual view that makes you stop and think about what's the story behind the shot.

I totally oppose this message, but really like the photo

I totally oppose this message, but really like the photo

Hmmmm... unless "get off your bike" has an ulterior meaning that I have no idea about, I agree with it. This 3.5 foot wide trail had no exit. It just ended. Because of the closeness of the trees around it, you can't turn the bike around, you have to back out about 200 metres. I think the person who painted that on was being kind, actually.

Antarctican said:
I like it - kind of a quirky, unusual view that makes you stop and think about what's the story behind the shot.

It has a story actually... I took it while getting these shots. It was FRIGID cold, and very windy. As before mentioned, it is a narrow, SECLUDED pathway, and as I crouched down to get a shot under the closed gate (it's about 2 feet off the path) it slowly creaked open. :confused: Like a scene from a horror movie. COMPLETELY freaky. So I took the shot and got out of there! I'm happy it turned out!

sorry I did not know the context/ surroundings of this shot...to quick to judge I guess

And here I was, thinking it might mean something naughty! :lol:
And here I was thinking that it was you that was giving a naughty response to Coldow91. :lol:

Noticed this on your site. A bit dark, but I like the shot.

And here I was thinking that it was you that was giving a naughty response to Coldow91. :lol:

Noticed this on your site. A bit dark, but I like the shot.

Wow, didn't even know my site GOT traffic!

Thanks, kundalini.

Most reactions

Back