Getting a Vasectomy tomorrow...

Hahaha, thanks for the support guys! That picture just sent pains down my balls.

Honestly it's no biggy at all! The hard part is when the hot nurse comes in to shave ya then rubs alcohol on ya :) Piece of advise don't do anything for a few days, it will feel fine, but still chill. Have your wife buy a few bags of frozen peas to keep the swelling down. After the recommended time tell the wife your suppose to do it everyday for two months.....doctors orders.

Yes, the first 2-3 days, I sat on the recliner, frozen pees in my pants and had my girlfriend attend to me 100%. It was great. That is true. The first 20 ejaculations will contain sperm as you clear the tubes out.

I know a guy, 26yo, single, no kid who had one LOL

I know a guy, 26yo, single, no kid who had one LOL

Wow, I'm surprised they did it on him. I guess it is reversible and the success rates are pretty good. I would never do it. That is even more invasive and most insurance plans don't cover the cost. My co-pay for the whole surgery was only 24 bucks lol.

I remember my wife telling me that if I go in and get it, I'll get sex twice as much because she'll have no worries! Should have got it in writing. :)

ive been thinking about doing it for a year or more now. just not sure im ready to pull the trigger. or is the proper term to load the gun full of blanks. idk. still on the fence about it. just reading the origonal link about the procedure last month got me queasy as hell even though it didnt sound that horrible.

Testosterone levels stay the same. Everything works just like it is suppose to. If anything sex is much better due to not having to pull out ect. The only thing that different is that sperm no longer exits the penis, it exits the severed vas in your scrotum. Semen still ejects out and you won't notice the difference in your load.

I thought about leaving the operating table while I was waiting for the doctor to come in but just man'ed the F up.

Im 36 with no kids and the reason i am thinking about is because my wifes (she is 28) doctor is convinced she will change her mind and wont tie her tubes.

Im 36 with no kids and the reason i am thinking about is because my wifes (she is 28) doctor is convinced she will change her mind and wont tie her tubes.

I'd say, go for it then.

Thanks for the detailed response. Probably something most guys will go through at some point. I'm probably 1 baby away from it myself. Not really something I fear but good to get educated regardless.

Ten years ago I was going to have one then I chickened out at the last minute. For 10 years I have been telling all the women I have been intimate with that I did go through with it. ;)

J/K.

Since this is posted on a photography site................this post is useless without pictures. Went thru this about 35 years ago, no big deal, did not let the world know all the smokey details on the internet. Oh, there wasn't an internet back then. LOL! I do remember the feeling of the kick in the goobers.

It's no big deal until they can't find the second vas deferens (or however you spell it)... and then the guy puts on the spelunking gear and dives in. Then it gets a little more ... entertaining. Finally I had to go in a second time under general anesthesia. Fun. Turned out I didn't HAVE a second one. I guess it's not unheard of.

Most reactions

Back