What's new

Getting Curvy @ 5AM

Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
961
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
​
curvysunrise.jpg
 
Wow, quite an impact! Maybe the dark bottom can be cut off.
Fisheye, I guess?
 
Argh.. 5 AM is too early for me these days. I love these types of shots. Awesome job!
 
Argh.. 5 AM is too early for me these days. I love these types of shots. Awesome job!

Yes 5 is toooo early most of the time. I am stuck at the fort this week and sack out is at 9 pm so it easy to early rise. The fish is a fun lens once in a wile but grows old quickly.

Cheers Dan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom