Getting ready for last Hunt ride before big operation

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had a bit of a shock this last week, my partner Jane has been told she has got to have a heart bypass which is a bit a bummer she has never smoked or eaten crap food but has been type 1 diabetic for 40 years. Here's a few getting Cloud ready shot on 25 years out of date Tmax100 @ 400 and stand developed but i think i has about had it so will be emptying my bulk loader ready for some Orwvo UN54 :D
Got another roll to develope tonight
Scan-130901-0003-XL.jpg

Scan-130901-0002-XL.jpg

Scan-130901-0005-XL.jpg

Scan-130901-0007-XL.jpg

Hope everything goes well, Gary. Thinking of you guys!

I hope all goes splendidly for her. The surgeons and procedures these days are simply outstanding. That horse is quite something...so big and powerful-looking. Again, best wishes to Jane.

I hope all goes splendidly for her. The surgeons and procedures these days are simply outstanding. That horse is quite something...so big and powerful-looking. Again, best wishes to Jane.

Thankyou it means a lot, he is a very talented horse and jumped at quite a high level when he was imported from Ireland so i am going to sponsor the lady where we keep him she also jumped at quite a high level a few years ago, here first show is this Friday

Most reactions

Back