What's new

Getting Weird in Here

PersistentNomad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
236
Reaction score
89
Location
New Britain, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone in a FB group I belong to posted a call for help on how to make one of those images where a deceased someone is a heavenly ghost angel looking down on their family. So, I stepped up to the plate and gave them a brief tutorial with two totally unrelated images of mine.
I give you "Man Smiling With Hawk":
composite.webp

Normally I would have tried to use something with sky for the base, but their base image had a million willow branches instead of sky, so I had to pick something busy to match.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom