Gettysburg, PA

Great photos. I have never visited Gettysburg in the winter, all the other seasons though. The silohuette o Gouvernor Warren from Little Roundtop is awesome. I am not farmiliar with the bridge, where is that?

Great photos. I have never visited Gettysburg in the winter, all the other seasons though. The silohuette o Gouvernor Warren from Little Roundtop is awesome. I am not farmiliar with the bridge, where is that?

Thanks! Its on Waterworks Road, here.
waterworks road gettysburg, pa - Google Maps

Keep in mind that if you want to visit it, you must turn onto Waterworks Road from Pumping Station Road, as the part between Red Rock Road and the bridge is a private dirt road.

Keep in mind that if you want to visit it, you must turn onto Waterworks Road from Pumping Station Road, as the part between Red Rock Road and the bridge is a private dirt road.

Too funny, we are just down the road form it...we stay at the Eisenhower Hotel Ctr. on Emmitsburg Rd; and that bridge is just on the other side of the Eisnehower farm. Thanks.

Did you just copy/paste that guy into the shots. Looks the same in every one. :D

The sunset ones are too dark for my taste, but i like the daylight ones.

i just noticed its a standing figure of a person, you can see the plate under the feet. Great shots though

Look carefully and you'll see the trails on Liberty Mountain. Looks like the guy would rather be skiing!

Too funny, we are just down the road form it...we stay at the Eisenhower Hotel Ctr. on Emmitsburg Rd; and that bridge is just on the other side of the Eisnehower farm. Thanks.

You're welcome, have fun! :D

Did you just copy/paste that guy into the shots. Looks the same in every one. :D

The sunset ones are too dark for my taste, but i like the daylight ones.

i just noticed its a standing figure of a person, you can see the plate under the feet. Great shots though

Its a statue :D

Look carefully and you'll see the trails on Liberty Mountain. Looks like the guy would rather be skiing!

:D

Wow...I really love the covered bridge! Very sharp and crisp...I haven't been to Gettysburg in a very long time. Your photos have taken me back there.

I haven't been to Gettysburg since i was a kid, these make me want to go back. I've never been in the winter. Maybe next year!

These are amazing! I went to Gettysburg last Spring and saw these same scenes (minus the snow). I love photos of historical sites (I am a history teacher). Again, these are amazing, especially the covered bridge!

These are amazing! I went to Gettysburg last Spring and saw these same scenes (minus the snow). I love photos of historical sites (I am a history teacher). Again, these are amazing, especially the covered bridge!
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back