What's new

Ghirardella Chocolate Factory Pano

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a panoramic I shot while in San Francisco this past summer. Unfortunately the factory was under renovation, which is why there's a bunch of ad boards on the front of the building. Still, I thought it was a cool shot.

Would love CC

Ghirardelli.jpg
 
Exposure looks great except for that highlight on the right. Almost has the look of HDR. As far as everything being exposed correctly.

~Michael~
 
I think its great seems very well exposed.....and nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom