What's new

Ghost Bike

g.a.williams

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a "Ghost Bike" on Tramway in Albuquerque, where it loops North around the city. As I understand it, a "Ghost Bike" memorializes the spot where a bicyclist lost his/her life while riding - often through a collision with a car or truck. I think there ar Ghost Bike memorials all over the world.
 

Attachments

  • $Ghost Bike.webp
    $Ghost Bike.webp
    439.9 KB · Views: 89
Interesting. I have seen tons of roadside memorials but never one like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom