What's new

Ghost Town on the Prairie

Man I wish I would have been home so I could have came! I was actually camping right by there too, great shots though man very nice.
 
I love these shots... very creative! But I would love to see the first one in a black and white version!
 
Man I wish I would have been home so I could have came! I was actually camping right by there too, great shots though man very nice.
Keep checking the events section of the WPC. We might go back for more.

I love these shots... very creative! But I would love to see the first one in a black and white version!
Sure, why not?

p131045763-4.jpg



Thanks Chad, Jeffro, and i paolo for your comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom