Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lensphotoworld.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Here is shot of some electrical towers for C&C.

$Electrical towers at dusk.jpg

You have some nice light flares. I like the picture but something doesn't seem all there. Not too sure what yet though. What if you rotated a little so the big pole is straight i see it as leaning but maybe its just me. We had about 20 me these high tension poles go down couple days ago in a storm. Mother nature 1 poles 0

You have some nice light flares. I like the picture but something doesn't seem all there. Not too sure what yet though. What if you rotated a little so the big pole is straight i see it as leaning but maybe its just me. We had about 20 me these high tension poles go down couple days ago in a storm. Mother nature 1 poles 0

Thanks BGeise,

I straightened the shot based upon the large tower, but with my eyes, it's definitely possible that it's still crooked.
Must have been one heck of a storm. Did you lose electricity for long?

Even though we know how big they are, I'm not getting that sense of how huge they really are. If that makes sense.

Thanks BGeise,

I straightened the shot based upon the large tower, but with my eyes, it's definitely possible that it's still crooked.

Didn't loose electricity but they are still working on getting then back up.

thanks scarrmack,

Maybe that's what it's missing. It needs something in front to scale it by.

Might be what it needs. But might clutter things up.

Thanks BGeise,

Didn't loose electricity but they are still working on getting then back up.

Glad you didn't lose electricity. I remember losing electricity for just over 3 weeks during hurricane Katrina in Florida. Not cool (damn hot and humid actually). Worse was losing electricity during the big blizzard of 2002/3 in Baltimore. No problems with keeping food cold, but keeping us warm was almost impossible.

thanks scarrmack,

Maybe that's what it's missing. It needs something in front to scale it by.

Might be what it needs. But might clutter things up.

I just realized that the towers are different. The front one is a steel framework and the rest are concrete posts. I wonder if that is what makes it less comfortable.

Picture is electrifying :heart: LOL
Nice, very nice!

Ahavty Meod :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back