Reaction score
Website
www.markgalliano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Self Explanatory title

C&C as usual plz!

IMG_4948_1.jpg

I don't like the quality of the mist, but I think having the car in the foreground was a smart move, it shows how huge the mountains/hills are!

So you took yourself to La Línea to get these?

Now that you are sending all your photos from Gibraltar, I feel quite inclined to dig out my slides from back in 1988 when I was there ;). We could compare. (The day we were there was BRILLIANT, and Africa was very close, only did we not BELIEVE that the coastline we saw was actually the Moroccan coastline!!! :er: )

well its a bit futher away from la linea where i went. but yeah its very impressive how the both coastlines are so close and the amount of maritime traffic that passes through it!

I love fog. I think it ads mystery to photo's, but that's just me.

It says it's ok to edit your photo's, so I thought I would give it a try. If you don't like and want me to remove it let me know.

IMG_4948_1.jpg

hmm .. actually it looked better on my computer, but I still think it's an improvement. The fog area looks lighter than what I thought I had done.

Regardless ... I have Adobe Photoshop Elements, so not very soffisticated, but does a decent job. If you go to Enhance/Levels, you can adjust all of the colors individually.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I always feel weird adjusting someone elses work, even if it says it's ok to do so.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back