Since you mark your photos as "Ok to edit", I thought I might as well show you that there is more in them than meets the eye just now, indeed, and that you can actually make two quite different photos out of the first two, by emphasising different things.
Like in the first I feel you might want to show quite clearly how lovely the sky looked behind the Moroccan (?) coastline, but the part of Gibraltar that forms your foreground should ALSO be seen.
So I selectively highlighted the town (levels after having used the lasso tool feathered at 20 pixels), emphasised the shadows of the mountain range and water expanse, lowered the shadows even more in the sky section alone (all only levels), then added the colour contrast for red alone on the selected water section to +30 and applied a bit of unsharp mask (which SHARPENS the photo) as my final step.
In the other, I feel you might want to emphasise the magic pink hue that fell across EVERYTHING in that moment of the sun already set behind the mountains, so I tried to show that more in the edition of the second photo:
As you can see, I cropped off even the remaining bit of sky, for that plays no part in this photo (not even in yours, there is far too little of it, it cannot have been of any importance to you when you took the photo), only the colour on the expanse of water and tinting the town is important here, so I enhanced that a little by upping the colour contrast for red to +20. I also played with the levels for the town (one step) and the water (another step).
Maybe you like what I saw is there in your photos?