What's new

Gibraltar

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
341
Reaction score
0
Location
Gibraltar, Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot of my home town from other side of the bay!

C&C welcome!

IMG_4880_1.jpg


And this one i took also and still not touched it, would like advise on wether it is worth touching up or not...

IMG_4899.jpg
 
Nice shots. Maybe crop out the sun entirely on the second?
 
I like the second one quite a bit. I would bump the contrast myself but i like it. :)
 
ill play around with the second one and re-post here... thanks for the advice both of u!
 
I like the first shot but I would like to see more saturation in the color and more contrast. I like it otherwise and it's a good shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom