What's new

Gigantic Dealey Plaza Panorama.

ucfjag

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in Dallas with my Mom for the Jaguar game tomorrow, so we decided to check out Dealey Plaza and the Sixth Floor Museum. It was a great experience...Very enlightening and moving.

Anyways, I decided to take a panorama before leaving. This was 11 shots, handheld. It has some distortion, but I couldn't really help that due to the width of the shot.


Lee Harvey Oswald's perch is the second window from the top all the way to the right of this image. The place where the first shot hit Kennedy is marked by white on the sidewalk, and the second, fatal shot occurred where the two people are standing in the road having their photograph taken.



DallasRoadTrip2010065_stitch.jpg




-Paul
 
Only if it was taken on November 22, 1963 :lmao: I'm only kidding :) It's actually not bad for a hand-held panorama. Really nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom