A few from downtown

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
So, I went into downtown Dallas today and took a few pictures. I took a lot more than this but am being a bit lazy so I only felt like processing these four. :lol:

This is the famous JP Morgan Building down town with the big whole in the middle of it.

1991-jpmorg.jpg

Well, I made buddies with one of the people that work inside and he took me up to the lounge directly at the bottom of the "hole" and let me snap off a few from the top... er, I was just using my zoom lens to "see" some of the sights from up there. :D

1991-skytop.jpg

Then I walked around town and came to the Grassy Knoll and couldn't pass up that opportunity.

1991-knoll.jpg

Then I had to get out to the Dealey plaza and shoot from a familiar angle. The leftward building is the School Book Depository and the window he supposedly shot from is the furthest right, second from the top floor window where earthcam.com has a web camera situated and streaming live feeds, towards where I'm standing to shoot the image.

1991-dealey.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Love that first one, great angle. Was pretty cool to be able to see you from the web cam as well :mrgreen:

good series hobbes, like the tones :thumbup:

Thanks ya'll. It was hard for me to not see the town in black and white since it has such an older feel to it. Some of the architecture down here is just stunning. I feel there will be many more trips downtown to take more. :D

good stuff aubrey! great conversions... i love the first one :D
tfs :)

Most reactions

Back