Gintani's Supercharged M3

Nice car, good photos.

I think the first photo is too busy, and the second one the reflection distracts you from the main subject which is the car.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know if your post is an advertisement to get shooting jobs but, frankly, neither photo would make me call you.

Nice ride but just fyi. It is NOT an M3. BMW never made a 4 door M3. the M5 was four door but the M3 has always been a two door. He may have put M style body work on it but it is not an M3. I'm a bimmer guy... :) I miss my 540.... :(

For a Bimmer guy, you don't know what you're talking about. The latest model M3 certainly is available with 4 doors. Also, the E36 edition was also available with 4 doors.

As for the photos, I agree with previous poster about them looking too busy. Not enough of a focus on the car itself. Also, loose the retarded license plate. "prov3 it" ?? seriously?

Distracting backgrounds, reflections, bulbous distortion and another car sticking its nose into the frame in #1.

Sorry if that's blunt and harsh, but that's my opinion.

Last edited:
it would look better in color, the background will be more interesting and the reflections off the mirror finish will be alot better also.

Well it does take a lot to admit when your wrong but i AM. Sorry I have never seen o heard about a 4 door M3. Only the M5. Upon doing further research I now see that they did release this model with 4 doors. Sorry.... I am more into the 5 series... I miss my turbo 525.....

Cheers.

The first image IS to busy, but I must say as an ameature photographer, I do like the second image, the reflections do look very nice.

Most reactions

Back