What's new

Giottos MT 8361 & Vanguard sbh-250

Provo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
934
Reaction score
20
Location
Ex Member
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife just bought for me the Giotto’s MT8361 Carbon Fiber Tripod & the vanguard SBH-250 Ball head. I must say after testing this out this evening I am amazed how light this tripod is #1, #2 how sturdy it is the build quality is superb. The vanguard ball head moves fluidly.

The tripod features a retractable hook for weighing it down with a sandbag
and the neck is a pullout swivel kind I highly recommend this tripod
http://www.giottos.com/MT-9.htm
 
I've been using and recommending Giottos tripod legs for years and have always felt they offered a bit more value for the $, over Manfrotto.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom