orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lovely set! Very nice!

Also want to say that your Tropical Spider set (in your sig) has some of the most beautiful spiders, and spider photography I have ever seen! Unbelievable diversity!

Last edited:
lovely set! Very nice!

Also want to say that your Tropical Spider set (in your sig) has some of the most beautiful spiders, and spider photography I have ever seen! Unbelievable diversity!

I am sorry, I mean I like them.

Thanks, Charlie, BT:). Much appreciated.

Charlie, I love spiders..they are so cool. I find lots of them at night when i go for night macro. But i love most other bugs too :)

I never saw one of those before and honestly it made me laugh, well done!!! I hate bugs but this one is kinda goofy cute :)

Great shots, beautiful insects! I especially like the first one.

Just super stuff, as always. You REALLY have a knack for illustrative insect macro shots. I always get a good, clear "look" at these tiny little critters when I open one of your posts.

The ball and socket joint where the neck joins the thorax is fascinating! Great shots as ever.

I also had a look at you blog. The Spiny Orb Weaver with the long "tails" is stunning. I've never seen one like that before.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I especially like #2, green stem, red bug and blue background. Lovely!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I especially like #2, green stem, red bug and blue background. Lovely!

The ball and socket joint where the neck joins the thorax is fascinating! Great shots as ever.

I also had a look at you blog. The Spiny Orb Weaver with the long "tails" is stunning. I've never seen one like that before.

Just super stuff, as always. You REALLY have a knack for illustrative insect macro shots. I always get a good, clear "look" at these tiny little critters when I open one of your posts.

Great shots, beautiful insects! I especially like the first one.

Thanks EDL, Forkie, Derrel, kyrontf. Much appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back