Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Em-1c.jpg

What do you think?

good picture but the sun is drawing my eyes to it too much

This is a great picture, but yeah, get an ND filter to block some of the sun out. I like it a lot.

I think its stunning... especially the sunlit outline.

Hmm, for some reason the picture is messing up... Im gonna try uploading it again.

*edit*

There we go.. its working better again.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I personally like the way the sun is.

the purple tree trunk is a little wierd. good shot though!!!

Was a light flare from the sun that put off the purple in the picture, atleast i hope so... either that.. or we have a freaky tree on our hands.. haha.

Well, composition is great and the setting with the light and environment as well. The glow around the girl and the horse is also great.

But it should have been a real soft photo with warm colors and calmness in it.
I think it also has to do with what you did with the photo afterwards, but it seems too sharpened, which makes the picture grainy, seems to have too much contrast and the sun causes a purple tree...

Can't really seem to express what I see when I look at the photo, though.... :er:

Well, composition is great and the setting with the light and environment as well. The glow around the girl and the horse is also great.

But it should have been a real soft photo with warm colors and calmness in it.
I think it also has to do with what you did with the photo afterwards, but it seems too sharpened, which makes the picture grainy, seems to have too much contrast and the sun causes a purple tree...

Can't really seem to express what I see when I look at the photo, though.... :er:

See, thats something that I needed to hear. I plan on reprocessing the picture cause im not 100% pleased with it. Maybe I will do that soon and try to post up the results. Might see if i can get the purple away from the tree too.

its a good shot, the huge sun flare though does take a bit away from it. i'd be interested to see it after your process it again

Myself being horse lover I love it just the way it is! The sun inher face and all! Tech. My eyes are drawn to the sun before the subject but like I said, there are sometimes when you don't follow the rules! I love it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back