Girl in a Lake

delizo23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p768064913-4.jpg

Its pretty cool. I dont know if I like the PP though. Looks like she is bathing in nasty water.

The wide angle perspective is not one I'm fond of for this sort of shot, but that's my preference. Looks like it was taken with flash. Is that correct? The forehead is a bit burnt out. The water and background are darker than I would prefer.

Totally awesome man! She's lovely...looks a little like Jennifer Love-Hewitt used to look. I like the cool tones. One minor nit is that white bouy in the background behind her...that's kinda' subliminal...maybe clone it out, or move it over to the left of the frame.

One minor nit is that white bouy in the background behind her...that's kinda' subliminal...maybe clone it out, or move it over to the left of the frame.

LOL I saw that thing and was like...wait what? O_O

I really enjoy this shot a lot. It brings a very "steely" and cold feeling to a beautiful tattooed lady. Good contrast, nice and sharp, good posing.

Very enjoyable... just uh :-| do something with that buoy xD

i really like this, like derrel said, remove the white thing behind her.

Totally awesome man! She's lovely...looks a little like Jennifer Love-Hewitt used to look. I like the cool tones. One minor nit is that white bouy in the background behind her...that's kinda' subliminal...maybe clone it out, or move it over to the left of the frame.

haha yeah i know. i noticed it after i processed it, then i got too lazy to take it out haha

haha yeah i know. i noticed it after i processed it, then i got too lazy to take it out haha

What is she wearing? Are there more of this session?

i love this shot!!!!!
true, water looks like steel surface, but I do like the lights and contrsts there.

Also this sense of coldness both of a model and water.... great shot!

What is she wearing? Are there more of this session?

she is wearing a tablecloth haha

and more pictures are here

Last edited:
I like the PP and the overall effect of the photo.

I think this is great. Didn't notice the buoy until it was mentioned, but I think it's the perfect placement for it because it would be clear what the interpretation is- and it's what she is thinking.

BTW- first post here.

i love the dark contrast of this photo. i didnt notice the buoy until someone mentioned it as well. she is beautiful and the tattoos caught my eye. love how cold/dark the water looks. what kind of lighting did you use?

Most reactions

Back