meganc TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 May 10, 2008 #16 I really love these, and the editing is great! I'm pretty interested in what teqnuqie you used, mind sharing?
I really love these, and the editing is great! I'm pretty interested in what teqnuqie you used, mind sharing?
C coolmafire1 TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 10, 2008 #17 how did you do number 3? its really similar to the dave hill photos, ive been wondering about how its done and your photos look really good
how did you do number 3? its really similar to the dave hill photos, ive been wondering about how its done and your photos look really good
tekzero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2004 Messages 705 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 diffuse glow filter
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2008 #19 I really like 'em.... the last 2 are my favs :thumbup: