Girl on Girl Action.... (well sorta)

OMG you look so much like my son's kindergarten teacher!
Great job!

These were actually not altered at all (with the exception of the doubles). The colors came from me playing with the WB settings on my camera

I see you've changed the location of your zipper. Good job.

I'm not going to provide any C&C on these shots in protest to the misleading thread title. Sorry... I'm putting my foot down. ;)

Great work! What a neat idea. I love what you do. The hand in the second one is a nice touch (ha! hand... touch... get it? anyway...). The third one looks like "they" just got caught, and they don't seem altogether embarassed at it... hmm...
That fourth one really looks like an ad out of a magazine to me. The fifth one reminds me of a photo spread I might see in a high-fashion magazine. Really nice work with the camera settings.

Great work...again....but your best capture is #4. is not like everything else, it has a mood, action, a look, great contrast and it holds the viewers eye longer than the others.

Woah. You have beautiful blue eyes. I'm liking the last one though the most. You're gorgeous. How young are you?

~Michael~

That's how old I am! You look older than me, though (in a good way!)

You like it when people are critical, so I'll say its my personal preference to see more pp done on the face. I can see blemishes on your face, and IMO it'd be great if those got smoothed out. But then again, some people I'm sure will disagree. I just think instead of looking like a pretty, yet realistic person, you should try and look totally flawless like in glamour magazines.

The last one is the sexiest, IMO. I haven't been over to this website for a while, but its good to see your photos are better than ever! Someone's been practicing! :)

Will you marry me?

....too soon?

....fine, let's start slow. my name is bace.

*extends hand shake*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back