What's new

GirlFriend C&C

yeah well the first one was fun to do and I made it for her and the second idk I was bored so lol :)
 
To me they look like you took them using a webcam and a chap software filter of some sort.
 
I am not a direct fan of these kind of photo's but if I have to pick one then it has to be the first one ... the second one would have been better if the focus wasn't so much on her nose ... Just my two cents tho
 
I am not a direct fan of these kind of photo's but if I have to pick one then it has to be the first one ... the second one would have been better if the focus wasn't so much on her nose ... Just my two cents tho
ok
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom