What's new

Girlfriend Posing

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, before you think it's anything seductive or revealing...It's not. I wouldn't post that stuff of my girlfriend on the internet!

However, I did get her to pose and be a guinea pig for me and see how I can effectively use my lighting. She was so hyper and wouldn't give me a serious pose "camera shy" but I think I got away with this one.


Jordan by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 
Very, very close to an effective use of Rembrandt lighting, looks nice.
 
Good lightng...but her smile is not natural i must say.... don't make her pose... instead interact ...and meanwhile click ;)
 
I think the photo is good and she's adorable (lucky you!). You could have pulled back to show more of her legs and back, perhaps. The light could be a little less harsh, as well. But this is a good start!

Nandakumar's suggestion is good: interaction will likely lead to a more natural pose and expression. But I think her smile here is pretty cute, already.
 
Nick.SHI said:
Very, very close to an effective use of Rembrandt lighting, looks nice.

no where near rembrant lighting where is the triangle
 
She's cute! We need to see more shots of her! :)
 
Thank you all for the input! Like I said she was being hyper and goofy with me and probably wasn't the best time to take her picture. I was trying to get that natural laugh or smile but I couldn't. She was a stickler and only gave me the corny smiles. As for the legs she had on my old orange shorts so it would have looked funny lol. That's why I tried to keep it waist up.
 
Last edited:
She's cute! We need to see more shots of her! :)


Luckily she let me do these! hopefully she will let me do some more in the future! Which is unlikely. I keep using the "Help me build my portfolio and skills babe" line but she isn't feeding into it!


2.

HeadShot by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
She's pretty but the frown isn't natural, blue nail polish is a clash and distraction
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom