Girlfriend Posing

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, before you think it's anything seductive or revealing...It's not. I wouldn't post that stuff of my girlfriend on the internet!

However, I did get her to pose and be a guinea pig for me and see how I can effectively use my lighting. She was so hyper and wouldn't give me a serious pose "camera shy" but I think I got away with this one.

Jordan by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Very, very close to an effective use of Rembrandt lighting, looks nice.

I think the photo is good and she's adorable (lucky you!). You could have pulled back to show more of her legs and back, perhaps. The light could be a little less harsh, as well. But this is a good start!

Nandakumar's suggestion is good: interaction will likely lead to a more natural pose and expression. But I think her smile here is pretty cute, already.

She's cute! We need to see more shots of her! :)

Thank you all for the input! Like I said she was being hyper and goofy with me and probably wasn't the best time to take her picture. I was trying to get that natural laugh or smile but I couldn't. She was a stickler and only gave me the corny smiles. As for the legs she had on my old orange shorts so it would have looked funny lol. That's why I tried to keep it waist up.

Last edited:
She's cute! We need to see more shots of her! :)

Luckily she let me do these! hopefully she will let me do some more in the future! Which is unlikely. I keep using the "Help me build my portfolio and skills babe" line but she isn't feeding into it!

HeadShot by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Last edited:
She's pretty but the frown isn't natural, blue nail polish is a clash and distraction

Most reactions

New Topics

Back