Girls night in

Alison said:
Thank you for all the comments! I'm thinking of taking a few of these and framing them for her nursery. I love newborn photos, but this age is so much fun to photograph...mainly because she can't really move yet :D

To get #4 I just sat her down with her back to the camera, facing the backdrop. I called her name and that's how she turned to look. She's quite the camera ham so we many have a little Zoolander-ette on our hands :D
Well, it worked like a charm. :love: I missed these before. Can't pick a favorite, she manages to look adorable in every single one!

Nice poses, nice baby, nicely shot. Only comment I would make is. I can tell by the reflections in the eyes what your lighting was, and may I suggest you Photoshop out either the right or the left hand reflections. Sometimes you look at a shot and realize something's wrong, but you don't know what it is. Try taking the reflection out altogether and you will notice it looks wrong. I have attached an image, where I have just one reflection in the eyes. Trust this helps you. Otherwise great shots.
02.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, that could very well be what I was feelng was off. Usually I only have the one catchlight, but this time I had a small space and I wanted her far away from the backdrop so it made it a little trickier. Appreciate the advice, I think they will look a lot better after I take it out :)

MommyOf4Boys said:
oh my gosh I absolutely love #2!! These are so wonderful!! the last one is my next favorite...cuttttttttte cute cute..wanna trade? You can have one of my boys and I will take her? LOL

Absolutely! How old is your oldest son? My almost 7 year old could use someone a bit older so he learns what it's like to be bossed around by an older sibling ;)

My, has she really grown that much from April till now? Really? Do babies grow THAT fast? It is incredible! She was just a BABY then, now she is a little lady!

#2 for those edible little bubby arms and #4..... just adorable - this definitely is not helping with my current state of 'cluckiness'!!!!!!!!! xx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back