girls of summer

myopia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
2096656963_37a7ca3227.jpg

Is no one going to mention that horizon? Ah! You never made it that far through the image did you... ;)

I wonder what my focus point in that photo would of been...

This photo is an illusion.. in 10 after staring at this photo an ocean will appear. lol

Ah but when it does appear, the highlights in the surf will be hugely burnt out - that's illusions for you though....

As a female viewer, the first I see is the horizon, then the blown surf, then the cut off feet. But hey, that's me... won't intrude into any man's dream, ever, anyway.

you know, this does kind of raise a question though... is it better to have the horizon level, and the girl crooked... or have the person (in this case a young woman with a unique bathing suit) being vertical to support the edge of the picture??

she does need some feet though... I feel sort of cheated without them... haha

As a female viewer, the first I see is the horizon, then the blown surf, then the cut off feet. But hey, that's me... won't intrude into any man's dream, ever, anyway.
Don't forget about the under-exposed subjects essentially doing nothing (oh yeah and I am a man and am equaly unimpressed).

Don't forget about the under-exposed subjects essentially doing nothing (oh yeah and I am a man and am equaly unimpressed).

your such a professional.
try losing 10-20 years. then look at it again.
though you are right in a sense. this is by no means perfect- sorry to the perfectionists.
i shot from the hip with a casio.
move this to the snapshot forum, you all read that too.

to everyone else: it also struck me as illusory as well as just plain sexy- to me this makes it worth posting.

So as to avoid be arrested! Nothing here a trip to PhotoShop can't fix.

-S

lol. actually they are relatives of my girlfriend who was with me. i didnt want her to see.

edit: photoshop is what the pros use...

Most reactions

Back