What's new

Girls Urban Retreat

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just managed to catch some girls enjoying a relaxing moment in the late day sun lying beside a fountain in Boston. C&C welcome as always.

Girls by Fountain - 001.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
not that interesting I guess? :)
 
I have to say that the picture looks like it was exposed well, between the extreme highlights in the water and the darker shadows of the trees. To me its just not a real appealing picture. I don't know if its the composure, though I can tell you framed it with the tree lines. Just for me the picture doesn't really "tell a story." Just a bunch of people lounging near a fountain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom