What's new

Gisteq CD-111 GPS Phototracker and OnCourse GB737 *Name your price*

brianhuangbh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
191
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have these two GPS devices laying around and I don't use them at all. I know for a fact that the Gisteq records GPS data so you can geo-tag your photos. I have no idea what the OnCourse does. It has something to do with GPS and bluetooth.
Here is a link to the Gisteq: GiSTEQ Corp. PhotoTrackr CD111 - Photo Geotagging Device

If you want one or both, name your own price, as long as it's over $10 to cover shipping and it's yours.

$.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom