wuyeah
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2012
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- NYC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I have a near mint condition Gitzo tripod for sale. The only sign of wear I find is tip of the leg due to light use outdoor. It has original packaging box and all paper in it. I'll give you additional tripod travel carrying bag. This tripod support heavy weight cameras.
HEAD: G1378M -- Supports 17.50 lb (8 kg)
LEGS: G1228MK II -- Supports 17.60 lb (8 kg)
I have solid online sale reference. Paypal friendly.
This sale is for US & Canada only. No Trade.
Asking $500 SOLD
Image can be found here:
Gitzo Tripod: G1378M + G1228MKII Mint Condition
I have a near mint condition Gitzo tripod for sale. The only sign of wear I find is tip of the leg due to light use outdoor. It has original packaging box and all paper in it. I'll give you additional tripod travel carrying bag. This tripod support heavy weight cameras.
HEAD: G1378M -- Supports 17.50 lb (8 kg)
LEGS: G1228MK II -- Supports 17.60 lb (8 kg)
I have solid online sale reference. Paypal friendly.
This sale is for US & Canada only. No Trade.
Asking $500 SOLD
Image can be found here:
Gitzo Tripod: G1378M + G1228MKII Mint Condition
Last edited: