What's new

Glacier National Park - Got ice??

Arkanjel Imaging

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
160
Location
SW Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot some glaciers in Alaska this week! Crazy-cold but totally worth it.

1
4676688983_00e6030e5c_b.jpg


2
4677319498_c4d374ec8b_b.jpg

3
4677319578_28b27f277f_b.jpg

4
4676689677_60bf03e386_b.jpg

5
4676690057_789003eae7_b.jpg

6
4677319670_f72b8423a1_b.jpg

7
4676689527_0b1da16b3f_b.jpg

8
4676689879_5b81527e44_b.jpg

9
4677734480_6e4a4a2fcf_b.jpg

10
4680859108_4c493ce1a3_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great shots. Unfortunately when I was there, I only had a disposable camera :sad anim:
 
The last one is by far the best IMO. Great job!
 
Thanks for looking! We got so lucky to have several days of mostly sun and blue sky. Still have about 1,000 pics to go through. :waiting:
 
9 and 10 most definitely. I'm sure the scenery was breathtaking but for some reason the images don't do anything for me. Maybe just too much input for my little brain. BUT I dooo love 9 and 10
 
9 and 10 most definitely. I'm sure the scenery was breathtaking but for some reason the images don't do anything for me. Maybe just too much input for my little brain. BUT I dooo love 9 and 10


There kind of hard to look at as small images (especially so close together.) So much detail in the ice. The full res pics do much more justice IMO. I just found the abstract nature of the shapes and patterns mesmerizing. Almost surreal.
 
Wonderful pic of work. There are great shots. Really very professional work.
 
9 and 10 most definitely. I'm sure the scenery was breathtaking but for some reason the images don't do anything for me. Maybe just too much input for my little brain. BUT I dooo love 9 and 10


There kind of hard to look at as small images (especially so close together.) So much detail in the ice. The full res pics do much more justice IMO. I just found the abstract nature of the shapes and patterns mesmerizing. Almost surreal.

Yes, I was just gonna say that some of them are almost abstract. I like it. But I do agree that the last of the images shown here are the best.
 
Yes, I was just gonna say that some of them are almost abstract. I like it. But I do agree that the last of the images shown here are the best.


Thanks again! Im going to get a 16x20 of #10 printed today. Will go good in the office I think.

Man it sucks to be back in Florida though. From icy winds to 100* heat wave. Blech....
 
beautiful shots, but I have to agree #9 and #10 are the best ones here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom