Glacier

Ooooh, i really like the #2, very soft, with a gentle light!

Thanks! Sad to say, smoke from the forest fires made the mornings really pretty. Collateral beauty, I guess.

Oh, what a pity. By the way it's a great image!

Thanks a ton. Here's another shot from that same location.

And this is how you get the job done ;)

Ahah! Good thought. I'd like to have a Jeep :icon_mrgreen:
I like this one too but the second (#2) is better, in a comparison.

Thanks to you now I wanna take the camera, jump in the car and go for a short hike. But I have to study :icon_pissedoff:

That first shot in your set is stunning, I would mount that on my wall.

Ahah! Good thought. I'd like to have a Jeep :icon_mrgreen:
I like this one too but the second (#2) is better, in a comparison.

Thanks to you now I wanna take the camera, jump in the car and go for a short hike. But I have to study :icon_pissedoff:
Jeeps are awesome. And hiking is way better for the soul than homework.

That first shot in your set is stunning, I would mount that on my wall.
Thank you so much. Heaven is the deck of that cabin, a rocking chair, and a bottomless beer.

Thanks a ton. Here's another shot from that same location.

And this is how you get the job done ;)

Incredible shot!
Nice trick getting the best position on top of your Jeep. Hoping to finish installing the new shocks and smittybilt bumper for our Wrangler and take it out for trail riding and photography.

It would be hard for me to pick a winner between the 2nd shot of the first set and the 1st one in the 2nd set. These are fantastic

Thanks! Sad to say, smoke from the forest fires made the mornings really pretty. Collateral beauty, I guess.
We were there in June. Amazing place, but we were told by our guide there would be no glaciers left in the park by 2020. BTW, the lodge pole pines need the forest fires to germinate. The cones won't release the seeds without them.

Most reactions

Back