Glade Creek Grist Mill and Falls In Creek

Jet915

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.naturesamerica.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couple more photographs from fall colors in West Virginia.

gladecreekgristmill10.jpg

gladecreekgristmill06.jpg

gladecreekgristmill08.jpg

4. Falls of Hills Creek
fallsincreek02.jpg

Beautiful images, perfect in every way as far as I'm concerned. The second one is my favorite of the set. :thumbup:

Stunning and beautiful series of shots, This is one of my most favorite spots to shoot all seasons as it is just a beautiful place, I have somehow missed the Falls of Hills Creek, where are they in relationship to the Glade Creek Mill.

Isn't this Gristmill in Babcock State Park, near Beckley WV?

There is also some awesome trout fishing there.

Another breathtaking place to shoot near Beckley is "Grandview" State Park. There is an overlook where you can see the New River Gorge - way, WAY down below you. I think you can do an internet search and see photos on their website.

Sometimes it seems you are so high up that you look down on the clouds.

Makes the hair on my arms stand up...

If you are ever close to there - GO!!!!

Love 2 & 3. Love the colors and composition. I could definitely see these gracing the walls of someone's home.

Really nice, looks like a great place to photograph with that mill. There are some places here that probably looked much like this, but the buildings are gone.

I think the third is my favorite because it gives feeling for the sourroundings.

I've always wanted to go there. Great series! I really like the composition on #2, maybe a bit dark, but it could be my monitor or my eyes!

Great Shots! Was there a crowd there when you shot these?

No I don't think it's your monitor. It's a little dark for me too, but IMHO, it sets the mood for me.

Most reactions

Back