binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #1 Gladiola by Binga63, on Flickr I like it but am I too attached to it?
jenko TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 652 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #2 The color is nice and I like the use of texture. However, I feel the background is competing too much with the bulb. Maybe a tad darker background to make the bulb pop a little more.
The color is nice and I like the use of texture. However, I feel the background is competing too much with the bulb. Maybe a tad darker background to make the bulb pop a little more.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2013 #3 l really like your treatment of the subject