PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2008 #1 C&C please. The noise in No. 2 was intentional! Attachments $IMG_2592.webp 97.6 KB · Views: 81 $IMG_2590.webp 170.6 KB · Views: 73 $IMG_2600.webp 157.9 KB · Views: 75 $IMG_2593.webp 106.1 KB · Views: 66 Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2008 #3 #2 is very noisy, but I like the others. I just got back from Venice and bought a bunch of these. I'll have to try a few ...
#2 is very noisy, but I like the others. I just got back from Venice and bought a bunch of these. I'll have to try a few ...
PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks man! The noise in no. 2 was intentional.
A ATXshots TPF Noob! Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 469 Reaction score 0 Location Austin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2008 #5 1 is my fave...2 is too noisy and too close up (you cant really tell what it is).
PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Ok, thanks ATX