What's new

Glass eyes

explody pup

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
hi

20060903164134_glasseyes.jpg
 
Now thats funny!!!!!!!! Ummmm, can you see through beer goggles though???!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!
 
What a funny sign is this then?
And how old might it be?
Cool find!
What was the light here?
 
LaFoto said:
What was the light here?
This was inside a partially abandoned warehouse (I'm guessing built in the 50s). The section I was in was very dimmly lit. One of my first excursions with my Rapid Omega 200. I really need to start writing down what apature and shutter speed I use.
 
ahhh...that makes more sense, I thought it was just some random sign on a back alley or something haha. Obviously an old factory. Maybe Welding?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom