What's new

Glass mushrooms??? C&C

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
4
Location
Tacoma, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was in the local conservatory last weekend and they were displaying the work of a local artist. There were many different pieces but it was hard to capture what I wanted in such a tight spot. Anyway, C&C if you have the time ;-)

1. ISO 250, 1/640, F/4.0
4544398437_1a528f17ed_b.jpg


2. ISO 250, 1/250, F/7.1
4545028084_63e56530ec_b.jpg


3. ISO 250, 1/500, F/4.0
4545024672_2c3a7de7ca_b.jpg
 
my opinion may not count to you since i am new here but i really like the coloring it stands out to me
 
my opinion may not count to you since i am new here but i really like the coloring it stands out to me

Thanks. That's what I was hoping to do. These were the only mushrooms in direct sunlight (filtered through glass) so the mushrooms were brighter.
 
I am also only a beginner, but I really love the amazing colors in these shots. I also like the shallow dof that throws everything but the subject out of focus.
 
I think these look great. Nice and sharp and great color amping.
 
Thanks everyone for the comments. Any ideas as to what you may have done different?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom